How to measure your shoe size?
– place your foot on a piece of paper
– trace around your foot
– with a ruler, measure the two longest points in your tracing to determine your foot length
– reduce your foot length measurement by 1/5 inch
– correspond this number to the size in the chart to determine your shoe size
How to measure your chest size?
– Put your arms to the side, measure around your upper body right under your armpits over the fullest part of your chest.
How to measure your waist size?
– Measure your waist at the height you normally wear your pants.
How to measure your head size?
– Using measuring tape, start one inch above your eye brows and go around the widest part of your head. Measure in inches.